Custom Reservation Spots are $50 each dress Spot. PLEASE READ IT ALL BEFORE YOU BUY
SPECIAL 10/18/23 - 11/30/23 -- ALL RESERVATIONS $25.00 WILL BE COUNTED AS A DEPOSIT - YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EGIFT CARD BY EMAIL
As one of Ruth Sewing Room’s preferred clients, you are eligible to book your custom spots for the 2023-2024 pageant season.
Custom Reservation Spots are $50 each equals one dress spot. This is a non-refundable fee to hold your spot for the upcoming year. This is JUST to hold a spot - not to work at the detail (see below) and this is not the cost of the dress this is JUST to hold a spot. THIS IS NOT A DEPOSIT - THIS IS JUST TO HOLD YOU MY TIME.
1. Below are the weeks I have open -- you pick, the week will be the week I will be sewing your order.
2. The Custom Reservation spots are $50 for EACH DRESS SPOT you want and are non-refundable, non-transferable, and can not move to another week.
3. When picking a week please make sure you have given yourself shipping time for you to receive (10 days)
4. Since I'm semi-retired so I only like to sew two dresses a week
5. The base price for beauty dresses starts at 149.95 and can be more according to the style and the fabric (polyester silk Dupioni) Please look around the website to see the styles I mostly do I'm open to some changes.
6. The base price for personal dresses starts at 150.95 and can be more according to the style and the fabric (Cotton) Please look around the website to see the styles I mostly do I'm open to some changes.
- A. Please be sure to keep up with your dates to purchase your dress.
- B. Contact me to work out the details 2 weeks before your date. I will NOT run behind you, we are all adults. If you do not contact me 2 weeks before your week you forfeit your spot and the reservation fee.
- C. At that time we can work out the details and price and I will make you a custom listing on the website.
- D. Sizes are from 3m - 6/7/8 before they start Developing/maturing.
If not sure contact me first with measurements. I welcome the plus-size child since I know what it was like to not have clothes that were too tight.
12-18 months (Chest 18" length 18.5")
18-24 months (Chest 18.5" length 20")
2t (Chest 20" length 21")
3t (Chest 20.5" length 22")
4t (Chest 21" length 23")
5 (Chest 22" length 24")
6 (Chest 23" length 26")
7 (Chest 25" length 28")
8 (Chest 26" length 29.5)
*PLEASE INCLUDE IN NOTES TO SELLER AT TIME OF CHECKOUT*
For an exact fit, Chest, Waist, Shoulder to the waist, Shoulder to hemline, and around the arm.