- Is your machine sitting in the closet collecting dust not being used?
- Tired of paying for alterations?
- Canít put in a straight zipper?
- Canít believe the price for custom drapes?
- Can't remember those sewing lessons from when you were younger?
Come join Ruth Sewing Academy for a six week or four week hands-on workshop. I have over 40 years of experience. I am a certified sewing educator and I teach part-time at Central Piedmont Community College as a Sewing Professor, Hobby Lobby as a Sewing Instructor and Ruth Sewing Academy.
**sometime internet explorer with block the video from you tube, if so, you can view them on You Tube
Ruth Sewing Academy offers sewing lessons in the Charlotte NC since 2002All classes include:
- Getting acquainted with your machine
- Introduction to tools, notions, techniques and tips
- Introduction to mastering seams, such as French seams, Overcasting, basting, and blind hem
- Introduction Zippers & Buttonholes
- Introduction to reading instruction and patterns
- To conclude the course, we will incorporate all these elements with a sewing project
What's newNew format for the Youth Monthly Club on Saturday classes will meet ever other week for 2 hours and 45 mins.
Ruth Sewing Room is proud to announce Five new beginner sewing patterns design by Ruth Respert.
New Blog Spot come and tell me what you think about the classes you have taken with me
New Shopping cart for Fabric, patterns and notions.
AAA Sewing Shop now carrying some new Sewing Machine at the same price as seen online.